Moles, or skin tags, or warts, whatever you want to call them, are common. Moles of people with fairer skins are expressed more vividly. Sometimes considered as ‘beauty spots’, moles do look bad sometimes. In many cases, they are cancerous and thus prove to be harmful.”Remove Moles naturally”
Whatever might be the reason, you might not want to keep them. There are two ways to get rid of them, one is medical, another is the home remedy. Medical ways cost a lot, as they include several medical procedures along with the doctor’s fee. So you might choose a natural remedy for mole removal at home. And yes, who doesn’t want to get things done at low cost?
Today in this article, we present you some ingredients that, if used correctly, can prove effective for a natural remedy for mole removal at home. We also tell you how to apply them to the targeted area. “Remove Moles naturally”
Apple cider vinegar
It is basically a juice fermented from crushed apple. Though not agreed by all, it is considered as the ‘cure-all’ of all diseases. Apple cider vinegar has nutrients like vitamins B1, B2, and B6, biotin, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid vitamin C, small amounts of the sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Tartaric acid, Acetic acid, and Citric acid are also there, and they play a major role in removing moles. Those components burn the area of skin with the mole.”Remove Moles naturally”
But yes, apple cider vinegar is not perfect as a medication. Overusing it might cause skin burn, inflammation, and similar problems.
You can apply the apple cider vinegar in the following way-
- Wash the skin. Use warm water. You mild soap might be used.
- Dry out the skin.
- Get some apple cider vinegar in a cup.
- Take a cotton ball. Dip it in the vinegar. Squeeze the excess water out.
- Apply the cotton ball on the mole.
- Keeping the cotton ball on the applied area, bandage the total area. You might use band-aids. Keep it for about 8 hours.
The mole will gradually be affected and by repeating the process, the mole will eventually go away.
Very common among ingredients to prepare foods, so you don’t need to get introduced probably. Other than a food item, it is also known for its use in treating diseases.
Garlic bulbs contain organic thiosulfinate compounds such as diallyl disulfide, diallyl trisulfide, and allyl propyl disulfide. The opening of the bulb (while crushing, cutting, etc.), these compounds convert into allicin through an enzymatic reaction. Allicin is what helps in a natural remedy for mole removal at home.”Remove Moles naturally”
Garlic can be used in many ways, like as clove bandage, paste, juice method, oil method, and so on.
For clove bandage-
Slice a garlic clove.
- Place on the mole.
- Bandage the area (with a band-aid or medical tape).
- Keep it for about 5 hours.
- After removing, clean the area (with antiseptic gel or cream)
Repeat the procedure 3 times a day.
For paste method-
Just use petroleum jelly on the surrounding area of the mole to prevent burns or irritations to be caused by the garlic paste. You should make a paste with garlic clove earlier. The rest procedure is more or less the same.
For juice method-
- Squeeze the garlic. It will extract the juice.
- Apply it directly on the mole.
- Keep it until it dries.
- Wash the area after the juice has dried.
Repeat the process 3 to 4 times a day.
You can also use mix some onion juice with the garlic juice. It might help a bit more.
For the oil method-
You can use castor oil or garlic oil.
Apply garlic oil on the mole. You might use a Q-tip. After the area has been dried, again apply. This way, do this 2-3 times a day.
For castor oil,
- Prepare garlic powder.
- Mix it with castor oil. Make a paste.
- Apply on the mole.
- Keep it for some hours.
- Wash the area after removal.
- Repeat it until the moles go away.
Grapefruit has vitamins A and C, along with folate (B9), fiber, choline, limonins, and lycopene. It is citrus, so has acidic components, and that works in mole removal. “Remove Moles naturally”
To apply, the process-
- Take the grapefruit.
- Extract the juice.
- Apply it little by little on the mole.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Keep it for some times.
Repeat the process until the moles go away. You can also use avocado oil 10 parts with 1 part of grapefruit juice.
Hailed as a healthy drink, lemon juice or lemonade contains helpful nutrients including potassium, vitamin C, Folate and so on. The acidic properties are as same as apple cider vinegar.
For natural remedy for moles at home, lemon juice can be applied in the following way-
- Make juice out of a lemon, enough to apply on the mole.
- Take a cotton ball. Dip it in the juice
- Apply it on the mole.
- Bandage the cotton ball with the mole.
- Keep it for about 20 minutes.
Repeat the process.
Pineapple has sodium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, dietary fiber, sugar, etc. Pineapple slice can kill bacteria, and temporarily dry the area for healing.
Pineapple can be applied both in the solid state or making juice out of it.
For solid state-
- Take a pineapple.
- Make a slice. Better if in accordance with the size of the mole.
- Put the slice on the mole.
- Hold it for about 10 minutes. The juice will be soaked by the mole area.
The mole will gradually disappear.
For juice method-
- Extract the juice out of a pineapple.
- Apply it on the mole (you can use cotton balls).
- Do not moisturize the area until it dries by itself, as that will hamper the healing process.
- Allow the juice to get soaked in for about 10 minutes.
You don’t need to wash the area. Just follow the procedure normally.
Iodine, a nutritional ingredient, can be used for a natural remedy for mole removal at home. The procedure is-
- Take the iodine liquid.
- Put a small drop on the mole.
- Gently rub it.
- Apply to 3 to 4 times.
The iodine might get in touch with the other parts of the skin. It might cause some color change which might destroy the look of the area. To avoid the contact of iodine with the skin, you can use Vaseline beforehand around the mole.
Castor oil is extracted from castor beans. Being a translucent liquid with a yellow tint, it is widely used in different purposes. It contains ricinoleic acid which makes up 90% of the oil.
Apply it in the following procedure-
- Take castor oil.
- Apply a drop of the oil on the mole area.
- Apply twice; one a day, another at night.
The moles will go away gradually. You need to be a bit patient.
Commonly known as medicinal herb, aloe vera contains vitamin A (beta-carotene), C, E, folic acid, and choline along with antioxidants that help fight free radicals. It contains calcium, chromium, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, and zinc which help in body mechanisms, especially metabolic functions. Enzymes like alkaline phosphatase, amylase, catalase, peroxidase, and bradykinase are also there.
- Clean the mole area.
- Squeeze the juice out of aloe vera.
- Mix aloe vera gel with a bandage.
- Apply it on the mole area.
Everyday repetition will make the moles go away gradually.